Join the UK's number 1 Children's entertainment company Captain Fantastic for a kid-friendly, Not So Scary Halloween partyspecial at Dugdale Centre and Oasis Academy.
Fill your Halloween with fun, frolics, tricks and treats.
Creep along with the family and join us in amazement at our spooktacular feats - a theatre show full of wonder and magic, entertainment for all the family that won’t be beat!
Captain Fantastic’s Not So Scary Halloween will take place on the 21st and 27th October at the Dugdale Centre, and the 25th and 26thOctober at Oasis Academy Hadley, with two showings each day (11am and 1.30pm).
For your chance to win some free tickets to the Not So Scary Halloween party please enter below and answer our question!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
***The administrator of this competition is Whats On Where To Go Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 23rd October 2019.
* The prize is a tickets to Captain Fantastic's Not So Scary Halloween Party. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the Tickets to Captain Fantastic's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.