Zippo HeatBank ™: Available in 3-hour and 6-hour run times, these slim, sleek HeatBanks offer dual-sided heat to offer gentle and continuous, warmth. Zippo’s latest addition HeatBank also features a USB charging port combining dependable, hand warmth with the convenience of a power bank charging device.
With the Zippo Heatbank offering up to six hours of run time and equipped with a 5,200 mAh lithium-ion battery. With a maximum operating temperature of 50°C and also five different heat settings, as festival season is now in full flow a Zippo Heatbank is ideal for those party animals wanting to dance the night away and not worrying about their phone dying and as an added bonus keep warm when the partying stops.
Beat the phone charging station queues with this compact and convenient device.
For your chance to win Zippo HeatBank ™ please visit:
***The administrator of this competition is Whats On Where To Go ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 2nd October 2019.
* The prize is a Zippo Heat Bank! The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the Hive Hub and Smart plug. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.